Oct 17, 2011

To my dear friend di kala susah

Sometimes, for one reason or another, we forget about the birthdays of our loved ones.
 
actually I am not forgotten  ,  just don't know how to wish

How can I forget that you are getting older?

although it has been a long time we lost contact, but i know that you always read my blog

Awaklah kawan time saya susah hati..tapi bila saya senang ,saya melupakan awak, tapi itu yang terbaik untuk kita..awak tahu itu..

I’m sorry for the belated wishes ,but for your birthday I wish somebody to love you like I do. 

Be happy, dear!


i am so lucky to have u,as my friend.

Happy Birthday to you


Happy birthday, dear!

Please, accept my belated excuse and wishes for a very, very happy birthday

7 comments:

Unknown said...

bukan senang nak cari kawan yang sanggup susah bersama2...

lieyalatif said...

wah kak ty, wish dlm blog gitu...mesti special kawan akak ni...sape tu kak....

Pepel BoNda AmaNi said...

hapie besday prenz kak ty

Lina said...

kawan semasa susah mmg payah dicari berbanding kawan semasa senang huhu

nabilah_2908 said...

Happy Belated Birthday gak tuk kawan itu.. :)

ct rahani said...

mesti kawan yg special ni kan kak.. hepi besday gak utk kwn akak tu.. :)

Zie Madini said...

Kawan susah senang...are really damn hard to find taw :)